We invite all Maryland educators to join us this fall in our Implementing a Culturally Responsive Practice professional development workshop. In this three day (Oct. 13, Nov. 10 and Dec. 8) workshop you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to implement and develop as a culturally responsive educator. Participants will:
- gain a thorough understanding of what culturally responsive pedagogy is as a methodology.
- examine how culture impacts the learning process.
- engage in the difficult work of self-reflection to explore how your views of race, ethnicity, gender, identity and other cultural determinants impact your practice.
- learn how to create a culturally relevant learning environment.
- learn how to create culturally relevant learning experiences.
- learn how to assess instruction through a culturally responsive lens.
- create culturally relevant learning experiences to use as you cultivate your practice.
- earn 3 MSDE continuing education credits.
Register today at the special rate of $125.
Click HERE to register today!