We invite all Maryland educators to join us this fall in our Implementing a Culturally Responsive Practice professional development workshop. In this three day workshop you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to implement and develop as a culturally responsive educator. Participants will:
- gain a thorough understanding of what culturally responsive pedagogy is as a methodology.
- examine how culture impacts the learning process.
- engage in the difficult work of self-reflection to explore how your views of race, ethnicity, gender, identity and other cultural determinants impact your practice.
- learn how to create a culturally relevant learning environment.
- learn how to create culturally relevant learning experiences.
- learn how to assess instruction through a culturally responsive lens.
- create culturally relevant learning experiences to use as you cultivate your practice.
- earn 3 MSDE continuing education credits.
Register today at the special rate of $149.
Click HERE to register today!